2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe
Not just a cut above. A coupe ahead.
Engine: 2.0 L inline-4 turbo
Acceleration: 5.9 sec
Back to top
SINGULAR IN MANY WAYS
A diamond-block grille radiates from the iconic Star to the LED headlamps. The power Panorama roof is a class exclusive. Every detail, from frameless door glass to LED taillamps, comes from an artist's eye and a driver's soul.
A GLANCE BECOMES A RUSH
Wheels don´t just set a car on the road, they set it apart in style and in performance. So the standard staggered-width 18-inch wheels come in two designs. Five more options include four AMG® wheels and three 19-inch setups. 1
Back to top
POWER FRONT SEATS WITH DRIVER-SEAT MEMORY
Power front seats feature intuitive, seat-shaped controls on the door, plus a 4-way power lumbar support. To set and save your ideal driving position, a memory system for the driver seat recalls three stored positions for the seat, plus the positions of the 4-way power steering column and side mirrors.
SENSUAL FOUR-PASSENGER COCKPIT
Designed around each of its four individual sport seats, the cockpit is even more focused on the driver. Sweeping forms and intriguing finishes flow three-dimensionally from the sporty dash past the occupants. The wide console cascades along the centerline, placing the instruments for easy viewing and the controls for a natural reach. And from the round air vents to the metallic touch points, it all feels as good as it looks.
Back to top
INFORMATION IN VIEW
The optional Head-Up Display puts valuable info closer to your line of sight. Its virtual display appears to "float" out over the hood, so it's easy to keep tabs on your speed, the next navigation instruction, and more.3
CONSTANT CONNECTIONS, TO SET YOU FREE
From your car, computer or phone, mbrace® connects you to your world. Enjoy in-vehicle apps like Yelp® and local search. Let remote diagnostic tests help keep your car healthy. And use remote features to start your car, lock the doors, and more, all from the Mercedes me app. Get mbrace® Connect standard for five years with any new model. 5
Back to top
PROACTIVE PROTECTION, ALL FOR YOUR FUTURE
C-Class safety can show you the future. Radar helps spot hazards in your path. A team of standard and optional systems can monitor all around you, alert you, help you brake, and even respond autonomously to help reduce collisions.4
LED HEADLAMPS AND TAILLAMPS
With longer life, quicker illumination and beams that approximate daylight even more closely than xenon headlamps, the LED headlamps enhance both vision and visibility during nighttime driving. Bright white LED Daytime Running Lamps and all other front light functions are integrated within the flowing sculpture of the headlamp assemblies, making the design as appealing as it is illuminating. Wide, horizontal taillamps feature an LED "twin-torch" design plus LED turn signals and brake lamps.
Back to top
BEAUTY IS IN THE RIGHT FOOT OF THE BEHOLDER
The C300's 241-hp turbo-4 matches brisk performance with a boost in efficiency. Millisecond-quick Direct Injection and multispark ignition can fine-tune on the fly. And fly it does, rushing to 60 mph in just 5.9 seconds.
ENJOYING THE DRIVE IS ALWAYS IN SEASON
The C300 4MATIC sends torque to the wheels that can use it best. On slippery roads, 4MATIC® adds all-wheel driving confidence. In dry corners, it adds fun. Light, nimble and efficient, you'll enjoy its benefits year-round.2
Back to top
* Excludes all options, taxes, title registration, $925 transportation charge and dealer preparation fees.
(1) Lower aspect ratio tires and accompanying wheels provide substantially increased treadwear, increased tire noise and reduced ride comfort. Serious wheel and tire damage may occur if the vehicle is operated on rough or damaged road surfaces or upon encountering road debris or obstacles. These tires are not designed for use on snow and ice. Winter tires mounted on appropriately sized and approved wheels are recommended for driving in those conditions. Models without Extended Mobility tires are provided with TIREFIT sealant and a portable air pump. High-performance tires are included with all 19" wheels.
(2) No system, regardless of how advanced, can overcome the laws of physics or correct careless driving. Please always wear your seat belt. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions. Best performance in snow is obtained with winter tires.
(3) Head-Up Display may not be visible with certain eyewear, including polarized glasses.While the optional navigation system provides directional assistance, the driver must remain focused on safe driving behavior, including paying attention to traffic and street signs. The driver should utilize the system's audio cues while driving and should only consult the map or visual displays once the vehicle has been stopped in a safe place. Maps do not cover all areas or all routes within an area.
(4) COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST may not be sufficient to avoid an accident. It does not react to certain stationary objects, nor recognize or predict the curvature and/or lane layout of the road or every movement of vehicles ahead. It is the driver's responsibility at all times to be attentive to traffic and road conditions, and to provide the steering, braking and other driving inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle. Drivers are cautioned not to wait for the system's alerts before braking, as that may not afford sufficient time and distance to brake safely. See Operator's Manual for system's operating speeds and additional information and warnings.
(5) All Mercedes-Benz mbrace® services operate only where cellular and Global Positioning System satellite signals are available, which are provided by third parties and not within the control of Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. Five years of the mbrace Connect package are included with new-vehicle sales and leases at an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer. Subscriber Agreement is required for service to be active. Some services are only available on select vehicles. Your PIN is required in order to use certain services. Some services may be limited or restricted in some areas. Driver is responsible for complying with traffic and other laws. See your dealer or MBUSA.com/mbrace for details.